If you are visiting from Fitblogger welcome, welcome, welcome! Please, browse through posts, leave a comment to say hello, and enjoy!
I hoped to have a few new informative posts up by today, but alas, I am sitting with 6 drafts (and a really disgusting chest cold) instead. This blog is still in it’s infancy and I expect many exciting additions and improvements in the coming months, I hope you decide to stay tuned!
If you have been reading for awhile and/or are a subscriber, today this blog is being featured on a great blogging cooperative website called Fitblogger! What’s that you ask? Well, first, it is a great starting point to find blogs you might enjoy following. Additionally, Fitblogger provides resources for bloggers, has a great library of articles on a broad range of healthy living topics,as well as a newly formed reviews section.
Check out my featured post here! I just realized there are 2 annoying typos in it. My apologies.
I’d like to keep this post brief so here’s some news from the past week:
- notice above that I have added a new “ABA” tab. There you will find a basic introduction to applied behavior analysis. In the very near future (aka: when I figure out how to), you will find downloadable content to help you on your self-management journey!
- I am going to be adding product/book/service review to the “tricks of the trade” tab.
- Did you know Borders bookstores are closing? (ahem, clearance sale) Stock up on clean eating cookbooks and fitness guides! I went to the store in Lakeview tonight and came home with 8 new books! (I am not a huge shopper, but when it comes to books and clothes I am very impulsive)
- I have set up a store at Amazon.com where I am going to add many of the products I use for training, education on healthy eating, keeping my colitis symptoms manageable, and many others things that I received frequent questions about. This is another small project that is growing everyday. There is a link to the store on the right side bar of this blog so you can check it out anytime. Feel free to email me if you want more information. I am only selecting items that I have myself used/read etc. Check out the little shop and please let me know of products you’d like my view on. 🙂
- Aaaaannnnd, drum-roll please! I am going to run this Saturday! I can’t wait! I will be joining the Boston Bound group, finally, for the first time. They are running 13miles. I am planning to just run until my foot hurts, but I of course hold out hope to complete the distance, I will be exhilarated to make it 4. I can’t wait to meet everyone!
Have a great day!