In terms of running I think I am right on track. I did, however, drop the ball on several other aspects of training.
1) I did not get adequate sleep
2) I did not do a single weight training session
3) I only did “physical therapy” once for my foot. (the quotes are because it’s my own preventative/restorative routine, but it seems to work. When I do it.)
4) I have awakened my ravenous love of “hint of lime” tortilla chips.
5) I still have not written/planned out the next section of my training plan. I have penciled in most of the runs, but nothing else.
I am totally fine with these misses, however, because my mother was visiting.
23 weeks out recap:
Monday: 6.5hrs sleep, 4mi Run
Tuesday: 6hrs sleep, 6mi Run
Wednesday: 6hrs sleep, 3mi Run
Thursday: 6hrs sleep – shopping day with momma
Friday: 7hrs sleep, 5mi Run, 75mins Yin Yoga
Saturday: 9.5hrs sleep, 10mi Run
Sunday: 7.5hrs sleep, Spin class, Body Blast class, 90min Vinyasa/Yin Yoga
Total Mileage: 28
Enjoy some graphs:
I love this last graph. It is very reinforcing to see that I seem to be finding my way to a happy medium. That is for Portland I was all over the place, and for Boston attempt #1 I was overtraining/increasing mileage too fast.
It doesn’t take a trained eye to get lots of information from this graph. yay.
Things in my home are a little chaotic at the moment as we have a FOUR dogs for the week! But, they are all really sweet and there are countless cute moments.
Meet the pack (who are all so very sleepy today):
Hope you had a great week!